By booking the Email Review service from Geni Collective (“Service Provider”), you (“Client”) is acknowledging that you have read this document, and agree to the terms and conditions as set forth within this agreement.
1. SERVICES: This agreement constitutes an order for virtual email review services.
a. Scope of work: Client has retained Service Provider for review of up to 7 individual emails. An email is defined as a piece of copy with one specific purpose, which has a subject line and body text.
b. Service Provider will:
i. Review up to seven (7) emails
ii. Provide a video walkthrough as well as written suggestions via a Google Doc
iii. Be available via email and/or Voxer app for follow-up questions for thirty (30) days after email review delivery
c. Service Provider will NOT:
i. Write any copy from scratch – this is not a copywriting service.
d. Client’s responsibilities are:
i. Provide information (answers to questions, login credentials, or other requests) in a timely manner
ii. Provide emails for review within fourteen (14) days from date of booking the service
iii. Communicate clearly and professionally with Service Provider
iv. Give at least 24 hours’ notice if unable to attend any pre-scheduled meetings
2. PAYMENT: Client agrees to commit to payment in full according to the payment schedule set forth in this agreement.
a. FEE: as stated on the booking page. All prices are in USD.
b. SCHEDULE: payment is required upfront and in full. Booking of the service is not complete until payment in full is received.
c. REFUNDS: the act of you booking the service blocks out time and resources needed to complete your review. For this reason, if you decide to change your mind before you submit your emails for review, you will receive a 50% refund. Once you submit your emails for review, no refunds will be issued.
3. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY: Client understands that Service Provider is not an employee, and that this will be a collaborative, professional relationship of equals, as in a partnership, where mutual professional respect, courtesy, and consideration are expected. Due to the virtual nature of the partnership, Client understands the importance of communication, especially via email, and agrees to respond to questions, requests, and communications from Service Provider in a timely manner. Client understands that Service Provider is a business with other clients to service and requires fair, realistic notice in order to attend to requests and projects. Poor planning or miscommunication on the part of Clients will not constitute an emergency for Service Provider. Client understands that Service Provider may require detailed clarification of projects in order to meet expectations and provide the best support and highest quality of work.
4. OFFICE HOURS & COMMUNICATION: Office hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm EST. Emails and Voxer/WhatsApp messages will get a response within 24 hours. Requests for Zoom meetings must be pre-scheduled via Service Provider’s booking calendar and abide by the limits set forth by the scheduling service. Meeting cancellation requires a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. Missed meetings or cancellations without sufficient notice will be billed $30 to Client.
5. PROJECT COMPLETION: Email Review will take 7-10 business days (not including holidays or weekends). Rush service may be available based on availability, will incur an extra fee, and must be arranged on a case-by-case basis. Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any project or service request.
6. MATERIALS & INFORMATION: Client will provide all email copy, including subject lines. Source material must be clear and legible. Client is responsible for furnishing all pertinent information, and for furnishing accurate, truthful, and complete information necessary for Service Provider to perform or complete the contracted services or project.
7. DELIVERY: Completed projects are delivered via email, with links to files in Google Drive and videos.
8. ACCURACY: Client assumes full responsibility for acceptance of work or services performed and agreed upon, as well as final proofreading and accuracy. Service Provider is not responsible for errors or omissions that were not the Service Provider’s mistake.
9. LIEN: All material or property belonging to Client, as well as work performed, may be retained as security until all just claims against Client are satisfied.
10. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION: Client agrees that the accuracy of information supplied to Service Provider is the sole responsibility of Client, and that Service Provider is not responsible and shall not be held liable for the results of services performed on the basis of inaccurate, incomplete or untruthful information furnished by Client.
11. INDEMNIFICATION / RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Client shall indemnify, defend and save Service Provider harmless from any and all suits, costs, damages, or proceedings, including, but not limited to, Service Provider’s services, pertaining to any and all litigation in which the Client is a party. Client shall pay all expenses incurred by Service Provider including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses incurred should Service Provider be named a party in any litigation to which Client is a party. Client shall further indemnify and hold harmless Service Provider and its agents, officers and directors from liability for any and all claims, costs, suits and damages, including attorneys’ fees arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the operation of Client, and from liability for injuries suffered by any person relating to the Client. This agreement to indemnify Service Provider is not limited to any acts or omissions, statements or representations made by Service Provider in the performance and / or nonperformance of Service Provider’s duties here under and relating to all contractual liabilities, which may be alleged or imposed against Service Provider. In the absence of negligence, however, Service Provider will not be held liable for loss, destruction or damage of any kind resulting from items which are lost or delayed in transit, whether such transit is electronic, fax, mail or otherwise, not for unauthorized use by others of such property. Service Provider will not be held liable for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of information, plagiarism, etc. Service Provider will not be held liable for typographical omissions or errors.
12. TERM / TERMINATION: Either party may terminate this agreement upon written notice to the other party. Provided, however, that each party may terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice in the event of a breach of this agreement by the other party. Upon termination, Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt.
13. EXPIRATION / MODIFICATION: The agreement shall remain in effect until such time as one or the other party provides written notice of cancellation. For project work and one-time projects, the agreement shall remain in effect for six (6) months. This agreement may be modified or amended as necessary after negotiations initiated by either Party. If agreement is reached, only a written instrument signed by both parties will modify or amend this agreement.
14. NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION: Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to the Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: To ensure the timely and economical resolution of disputes that arise in connection with this Agreement, Client and Service Provider agree that any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising from or relating to the enforcement, breach, performance, or interpretation of this Agreement shall be resolved to the fullest extent permitted by law by final, binding and confidential arbitration, by a single arbitrator, in Randolph County, Indiana. By agreeing to this arbitration procedure, both Client and Service Provider waive the right to resolve any such dispute through a trial by jury or judge or administrative proceeding. Any claim against Service Provider must be filed exclusively in the United States.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be modified or amended as necessary only by a written instrument signed by both parties. By booking the Service, Client indicates that they understand, agree to and accept the terms and conditions as contained herein.